Want to lose weight but don’t know how or where to start? Make that first step towards a healthier new you and sign up for Lose to Win™!
Organised by the Health Promotion Board (HPB), Lose To Win™ has helped over 2,000 participants get in shape. Now in season 4, Lose To Win™ is going to be more FUN than ever. There will be more interactive elements and games at the sessions to build on everyone’s positive energy and strengthen team spirit. More than just a holistic weight-loss programme, Lose To Win™ is a fun and interactive way to shape up with like-minded individuals through exercise, nutrition and positive well-being.
Looking for new participants!
Sign up for Lose To Win™ today to start on a life-changing journey to a new you! Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In order to achieve success in the programme, participation is KEY. Maximise your learning and strengthen your social support system at these sessions:
Who Can Join?
- Singaporeans and PRs aged 18 to 64 as of 31 Dec 2012
- Participants aged 18 to 20 must have parental consent to participate
- Previous Lose To Win™ participants cannot join again
- Participants who meet both BMI and Waist Circumference criteria
- What you need to knowAbility to perform moderate-intensity physical activity
- Completed HPB’s Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Completed HPB’s Medical Advisory Form, if required
- No heart disease, history of heart disease, heart attack or stroke
- Pregnant women are not eligible to join
Registration includes a commitment fee of $50 to be paid at induction session.
You can get back your commitment fee in full when you complete all measurements and at least 70% attendance.
Besides gaining health and friends, there will be lots of fun and games at the sessions.
The more you participate the more points you will receive and be on top of the Lose To Win™ Leaderboard. Stand a chance to win prizes throughout the 12-week programme.
|Hotline No.:||9155 2642
Hotline hours: Mon – Thurs, 8.30am – 6.00pm & Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm,
excluding public holidays
|Website:||www.hpb.gov.sg/losetowin or www.facebook.com/losetowin|
|Address:||Health Promotion Board, 3 Second Hospital Avenue, Singapore 168937|
Do you want to consult a doctor for your health condition?