2 Popular Reasons to Grow a Good Ol’ Stache (based on an internal DocDoc survey filled out by our fellow esteemed male employees)
1) They make you “look like a man.” They illustrate maturity and wisdom.
2) We get to be lazy and cheap only to pass off as a cool hipster with an artistic mind.
If you resonated with any of the above reasons, well, good for you sir! Whatever floats your boat!
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, men are celebrating “Movember.” For the uninitiated, it’s that time of the year when men keep calm and grow a mo’ (read: grow a moustache) to raise awareness and funds to help find a cure for prostate and testicular cancer .To paraphrase, Movember is all about having fun for a serious cause: Men’s health. Mo Bros commit to ditching their razors and growing a moustache for the 30 days of Movember, and in doing so become ambassadors who put a spotlight on the importance of health and well…manliness.
So in the spirit of Movember, we promise to bring you useful articles on men’s health concerns. But just to get a “move on” for now, we’ve put together a simple “Movember Do’s & Don’ts” for you to internalise. Starting today. They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. So, if you stick with our “Movember Do’s & Don’ts”, you’re giving yourself an excellent head start on lifelong fitness, health and well…sexiness!
Without further ado, here goes :
1) Take the stairs instead of the elevator EVERYDAY.
2) Get your 8 hours of precious Zzzs EVERYDAY.
3) Maintain a daily “laughing alone for no reason” practice. Do it privately.That way no one would suspect a deterioration of your mental health.
1) Kick the cigarette butt. Not buts.
2) Skip MSG-laded products. They’re glossy but CRAPPY.
3) Whatever you do, don’t skip breakfast.
Now that doesn’t look too bad, does it? We’ve managed to get convince the DocDoc folks to lead by example and pledge to keep up with the above do’s and don’ts. We’ve even given ourselves a nifty motto!
What about you, signor? Are YOU game?